ATTENTION FITNESS ENTHUSIASTS
⬇️ Watch this first! ⬇️
KICK ASS Coaches Wanted
We are Raw’Fitness, an El Paso transformation team out to set a new standard for client experience in the world of fitness. Our mission is to LIVE and DELIVER “Extraordinary”... To deliver an experience to our clients that doesn’t just transform their body but transforms their entire life. We need a superstar team of coaches to make that happen.
A trainer is called an ‘Enter-TRAINER’ at Raw’Fitness. An Enter-TRAINER helps clients achieve their transformation goals through Entertaining, Enthusiastic and High Energy Coaching. As well as educating clients and holding them accountable.
Our standard is to build a Personal and Emotional Connection with our clients, so we can truly help them make a permanent lifestyle change. Our clients want to achieve rapid results through a supporting, motivating, and uplifting environment. They also expect outstanding customer service.
You’ll have the opportunity to be a part of an organization that has been making a massive, positive impact in the lives of thousands of people for over a decade.
To do that, we need you to be very organized, a clear thinker, and someone who adapts quickly. Odds are this job is not right for you. But, if you happen to possess the skills and personality traits we’re looking for, this may very well be your dream job. Seriously.
But before we go further, we have some WARNINGS:
- This is not a cushiony job where you have a typical 9-5 schedule of any kind. You will never get too comfortable because we are Forever Evolving and adapting every step of the way!
- We expect excellence, nothing less! * We expect MORE from our Team Members, they are not just employees at all. They are COACHES and LEADERS who go above and beyond to make our clients feel like the stars that they are and help build them into something greater.
- See for yourself:
Skeptical of the power of what we do? Check it out here:
- We are Relentlessly Driven which means we don’t ever quit and we Go The Extra Mile even when it’s inconvenient to do so.
- We are Go Givers who always give exponentially more value than we ever receive in return.
- We believe How You Do Anything is How You Do Everything and love the details because that’s where the magic happens. So, if you’re not ready to level up your abilities in every aspect please do not apply.
IF you don’t LOVE every piece of the “Warnings” outlined above then please don’t even bother reading on...
- There are also multiple opportunities for commissions, bonuses and prizes offered throughout the entire year, contingent on your performance and growth.
- We WORK HARD and PLAY HARD too! Team building events, restaurants, training trips are part of the equation!
- Personal and professional development is a priority and we will help guide you on your best path.
- We provide and encourage ongoing education for coaching, sales, operations, supplementation, social media management or more.
- Results & Client Experience are the #1 priorities! We will stop at nothing to make sure our clients receive an experience they cannot get anywhere else:
- We LOVE ambition and initiative - If you want to be a part of a project, cool- jump in! If you want to come on any of our videos, commercials, on-demand courses, sure- welcome to the show! If you want to work early mornings and again in the evenings, having the middle of the day and Fridays free, go for it! That's when clients will need you the most anyway. Have an idea to wow our clients? We want to hear it!
- We will equip you with the knowledge and skills to be successful here. Once you go through our training, you will be ready!
And that’s just to name a few things, this list would go on forever if we kept going!
So let’s talk about:
-Job requirements and expectations-
- Must learn, remember, and USE people’s names. We deal with PEOPLE not NUMBERS.
- Must be able to lead both small and large groups of people.
- Must be a cheerleader at heart but a drill sergeant in execution.
- Must love people.
- Must be a “form freak” (obsess on proper exercise form).
- Must be super energetic and able to get anyone fired up.
- Must love sweet beats and be able to come up with sweet playlists.
- Must be comfortable giving sweaty high-fives.
- Must be comfortable and sweaty post-workout group pics.
- Must be on time. Always...By the way, early is on time.
- Sessions are in the early mornings 4:30AM-6:45AM, 8:40AM-10:00AM and evenings 4:40PM–7:00PM depending which time slots we need you to cover. You must be available within at least 1 of those time windows.
DO NOT APPLY IF...
- You can’t play in a team.
- You are boring and low energy.
- You get tired easily. This is a physical job and you’ll need to be able to jump, run, lift, and show all the exercises.
- You are interested only in yourself.
- You take yourself too seriously.
- You’re too cool for crazy sock day and themed events.
- Your ego is bigger than Kim Kardashian’s backside.
- Over half your Instagram pics are shirtless bathroom selfies.
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
Good Communication Skills: You will be coaching group training sessions. Our clients are the very reason we exist and they are very important to us. You must be comfortable in a group coaching environment, conduct yourself professionally, deliver clear instructions to the clients and ensure they are training safely.
People Skills And Personality: You must LOVE working with people! You must be comfortable in a fast-paced group environment. This is an exciting facility and you must be able to show your leadership skills with energy and excitement.
Health and Fitness: You don’t have to be an actual coach (as in working at a gym before) to get hired, but you must live and breathe fitness yourself... a.k.a. practice what you preach.
If you have these additional skills, your resume will go right to the top of the stack.
Exercise Science / Kinesiology / Athletic Trainer Degree
For Full-Time Consideration You Need:
- Associate or Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 3+ years fitness or personal training experience.
- Must have NASM Personal Trainer Certification or similar certification.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and/or weekends.
- Be organized and have the ability to generate sales on your own.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build and foster a community.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and professional demeanor.
**If you do not have enough experience but have an amazing personality and are willing to earn your way up, we will train you!**
Look, at the end of the day, we’re on a mission.
Our dream is to help people transform their lives and end the obesity epidemic completely. Our El Paso region is one of the worst areas for this and we want to put an end to it.
Through our coaching programs we will educate and empower one person at a time, one family at a time and eventually one community at a time while helping them learn how to share that knowledge with others.
To accomplish a mission and achieve our dreams, we need a team that is willing to get down and dirty and not be complacent in their life. So we mean business and we need HUSTLERS!!!
If this is you….if you are ready to change the world, grow and develop in ways you didn’t know possible, and spend time with some pretty freaking cool people, it’s time that you apply for this opportunity!
Job Type: Part-time (4 to 10 hours a week) with Potential for Full Time in the future.
Pay: Hourly pay based on experience/performance + commissions.
Earning potential of $45k + as a Full Timer (...Not bad for being in the gym, giving high fives, and making people’s day)
Performance based pay: Commissions, bonuses, prizes.
Continuous education opportunities.
Career advancement opportunities.
If you made it this far, then we are looking for you.
We start part-time (ONLY 4-10 HOURS A WEEK). If you crush it, there will be an opportunity to grow. For example: Someone who started as front desk working 2 nights a week became District Director overseeing 6 locations and 70 employees at one point.
I MEET ALL THE DETAILS ABOVE, HIRE ME!
👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇
Make your interview appointment below and follow the instructions if this sounds like your brand of protein powder. By the way, we have our own protein supplement and it ROCKS! You get a sweet deal on all our supplements if you are part of our team.